Sunday, April 5, 2009

I WON!!!

I wish I could say I won the lottery, but you can't win if you don't play. Our ward did an Auction for the Young Women to earn money for girls camp. It was lots of fun! I won a cute girly diaper bag set w/blanket, changing pad and pouch. It is so dang cute!



I asked a girl on e-bay who is going to make me a carseat cover, if she had matching fabric to make me a carseat cover to match the diaper bag. She sent me a picture of one. IT is PERFECT! I'm so excited!


We also won a personalized, autographed baseball for Tyler from Dale Murphy who played for the Atlanta Braves. I guess someone in the ward knows him. It's coming soon.


We won babysitting from one of the YW to baby sit

We won a photo session from an awesome photographer in the ward.

And we won this "smart treats". It had a school learning 4th - 6th grade computer game in it. By the time we got it home it had had been picked in by the kids and was falling apart.


As soon as Tim spotted this he was sold on it. We bought it for $5. It was so YUMMY!

And to add some fun to the night, some kids brought a worm on a plate to Bro. Fagg (the auctioneer) and he said he would eat it if the bid got high enough. It was crawling off the plate as the bid was going on. He ate it for $35. I wouldn't have eaten it for $100. But, It was a hoot!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Wow! You took home a lot of great stuff! I love the diaper bag set and car seat. *sigh* I need to have another girl.

Greco Family said...

That's awesome! You got a lot of fun stuff. The diaper bag is adorable.

thepetersonfive said...

Your ward organizes lots of fun activities like this one. That diaper bag is really cute. I like that carseat cover too.

King Family said...

Looks like you had a great evening! I love the diaper bag. It's adorable.

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I'm glad you got the diaper bag! I tried for the blue blanket, but it got up too high for me! Have you picked out a name yet?

Christina Beach said...

Yay! Your ward looks like a fun one! I love the diaper bag and carseat. Your baby girl will be so stylin already!:)

Jan said...

So fun! Glad you got some cool things! And thank you so much for the cards! I love them--you are so creative!