Monday, July 20, 2009

Kathleen (Katie) Ray Palmer

Born 7/20/2009 (Happy Birthday to Tim!) at 4:27 PM. She was 7lbs 6oz and 20.5 inches long. Mommy and baby are doing great, and Katie has a healthy set of lungs.

6:30 AM - Arrived at hospital

Somebody is tired.

I told Tim to get comfortable. I knew it was going to be a long day.

4:27 PM she arrives! YAY!

I predicted she would weigh 7 lbs 4 or 5 oz. I was off by .5 oz. YAY MOM!

I may be tired, but I am as happy as a new mom can be!

And Tim is as happy as a new dad can be...

Checking out his little girl...


If the nurse walks in, she will not be happy to see this... (but, I thought it was cute)

7/21 - Tuesday- The kids came to visit.
All Katrina wanted to do was kiss her and kiss her and kiss her....

and kiss her...

Big brother Tyler...

Big sister Kenna...

Big sister Katrina...

Lovely family pic... why do we do this to ourselves? And yet, we still post them on our blog...

Katie. The kids loved the hat he nurse made for Katie...

First ride in car/car seat...

Welcome home sign the kids made with Dawnell Benson. She is so awesome! She took the kids for the evening and through the night monday night and had them Tuesday also. She is such a trooper! I am so blessed to know her. Being away from family, I was having a hard time with leaving the kids with somebody else. But she is so sweet and she is someobdy that you know will take good care of your kids and treat them better than you would treat them. :o) It was such a releif to know they were with her.

10 comments:

Emily Moffat said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! And I love that name. ;)

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

She totally looks like kenna to me! what a cutie!

tatertot said...

congrats! what a cutie!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well! She is so cute! Love the hair!!

Christina Beach said...

Congrats Palmers. She is so sweet! Happy birthday Tim! Love the name...of course!:)

Katie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I LOVE her name!!!

Maria and Ross said...

Congrats Shayleen! I am so happy for you and baby Kate. She is darling. I hope you enjoy your new little one and your new home.

Karolee said...

Congratulations!! She is so cute and I love all her dark hair! I'm so happy for you all!

King Family said...

Congrats! When are we going to see you guys again? We may have to take a trip to GA when Maddie gets a little older.

Tasha said...

Congrats Shay! Sorry I haven't been up on people's blogs lately. She makes a beautiful addition to your already gorgeous family.