Saturday, June 20, 2009

What's new?!?!

Well, two things since my last post....My dad and we are moving AGAIN! Ugh!

My dad has gone in for 7 surgeries in 2 weeks on his leg. 3 of them were simple, flushing of the leg but he still had to be put under for it. His last surgery (on Thursday) was to do a "flap". It is like a skin graft but they take muscle with it. They have to do that because the opening in his leg (where the bone was sticking out)they can't close it. So they have to do a "flap". They had to stop surgery and put him in ICU because his heart was showing signs of stress. WELL YEA! What can you expect?!? You are taking a 72 year old man in for Surgery every other day. They need to slow down and give his body time to recover. After he has the "flap" surgery, he will be given two weeks to recover and then they will have to do one last surgery to do a skin graft. We are praying he makes it through these last two surgeries. It has been a little scary and all of this over a dang broken leg!

NEXT! We are moving. Yes, moving. We have been in this house a year as of August 1st. I don't want to move, but the owners of our house want us to buy the house or sign another year lease. We can't buy it. And we were thinking of moving to a smaller house w/smaller payment in January. But we weren't going to do that for sure. We just started thinking about it. We don't want to sign another lease here. But I don't want to move yet. So, it REALLY STINKS!!! Did I mention, I don't want to move yet? I wanted more time but they are totally unwilling to work with us. WHATEVER!!! So now we have to find a house and move in the next couple weeks before I have this baby. I'm so mad. I DON'T WANT TO MOVE!!! But, we really need a smaller house and a smaller payment. We found a house in our ward (AWESOME) but it is a little more of a drive for Tim to work (stinks) This house is my favorite out of all the ones I have looked at. We found another house that I don't like as much but it is closer to Tim's work, close to all the shopping in a GREAT area and a little bit cheaper and it is in our old ward that we lived in for two months. I really liked that ward and didn't want to move out of it when we did. Now, I have made friends here in this ward and don't want to leave it. I don't like that house but Tim REALLY likes it! AHHHH!!!! I'm going CRAZY!!!!! We need to decide FAST and I hate that! Why can't the house I like, be the one close to all the shopping and Tim's work and have the smaller payment and be in our current ward???? That would just be too perfect!!!

2 comments:

RyDeb.White said...

I'm so sorry about what your dad is going through! We'll keep him in our prayers.
I can't believe you guys have to move so soon. We'd love to have you in our ward:) Let us know what we can do to help!

Christina Beach said...

I hope your Dad is feeling well Shay. That is a lot of surgeries to have all at once!! Looks like you found the right house though. And even though you are about to have the baby I am sure it will be better to move before baby is born than after! At least in my experience! Good luck with everything!:)