Saturday, June 27, 2009

Awesome friends!!!

I have to say, I have the coolest friends! I feel so blessed. I feel so SPOILED! The girls in my ward have totally jumped in to help me with packing and getting ready for the move. They even sent a sign up sheet out in an e-mail and around in church to have people come help with packing, meals and babysitting. Both of my visiting teachers, who should not be doing much came to help. One recently had surgery and the other one is also pregnant. Ladies I don't hardly know (I just see them each week at Church) have come to help. WOW!!! What a great act of service! Not only that but the men, yes, the men from our ward have also gotten together and planned to help us move our stuff from this house to the other house. It actually isn't unusual for the men from church (no matter what ward you live in form Arizona all the way to Georgia) to help with a move. But, I couldn't believe we didn't even have to ask. They heard we were moving and asked when and said they would get help together. Isn't that AWESOME! I am so relieved. This has taken a lot of stress off the move. We have so much packing left to do but have also gotten allot done. I AM THRILLED!!!! And so VERY BLESSED!!!! AND to top it all off, they are throwing me a baby shower on Tuesday. How cool is that!?!

5 comments:

Annelise H. Jensen said...

Oh my goodness, I hope your dad is ok. That is so scary!! And good luck with moving, I wish I lived by you so I could help!

Jan said...

Good luck moving into the house...it looks really nice. But take it easy and remember you need to take care of baby too! :) It does sound like you have really wonderful friends and ward members! That's southern hospitality for you!

King Family said...

Good luck with everything. Moving isn't fun that's for sure. Make sure you don't over do it either. I'm so glad that your friends and ward is so helpful. That definitely makes a big difference.

Brian and Shawntel Ashcroft Family said...

call me when you are done moving and let me know if you are alive! Your house looks great! I am glad you found a place!

Karolee said...

Sounds like you are a busy lady! Hope all is well and that you are feeling good!