Sunday, October 19, 2008

While the guys are away...

Tim is out of town for a week. He left for Arizona on Friday and then he goes to San Diego today (Sunday) and then he goes back to Arizona on Wednesday and then he will be home Thursday night. He is working in San Diego. He added Arizona to the beginning and end of his trip to have some time with family. He has been back twice since we have moved. NOT FAIR! I want to go! Monika's husband Tony also went with Tim. So it is just us girls with the kids this weekend. Yesterday, Monika asked if I wanted to go to the mall to let the kids run around and play at the play area. We explored other non-mall options and they all cost money, accept for Chick-fil-A and McDonald's but yet they still cost money cuz you cant just go play...they will undoubtedly ask you to buy something! So we went to the North Point Mall. I hate going to the Mall. So really, I didn't want to go. But the kids really wanted to go out and do something. So we went. I am very surprised to say that I am so glad we did. They had a Star Wars the Clone Wars area set up. Tyler and I went and saw the movie when Tim and the girls went camping. So Tyler is all excited about it and since Tyler is excited the girls are excited. So it turned out to be great! They were giving Star Wars tattoos, gift bags, masks, photos, and letting the kids play the NEW Star Wars Wii game. Everything was FREE!!! And the kids had so much fun! We went and played at the play area for a short time and then got kicked out because Tyler and Zak are too big to play. Oops! Totally didn't see that sign. I think a parent complained cuz the mall security guard came over and told us. Oops! I wasn't offended at all... I can totally understand our kids being too big to play in there. All they did was climb on top of everything! I just wasn't thinking when we went in. There were little kids everywhere! I can understand why a parent would be concerned. Anyway...we had allot of fun! I'm glad we went. Here are some pictures... sorry for the bad quality, I only had my cell phone with me. I wasn't planning on taking pictures.

Tyler getting a tattoo...

Kenna's Yoda tattoo...

Tyler's General Grevis and Yoda tattoo...

Trina's Yoda tattoo..

Playing the new Wii game...

Yoda girls...Katrina and Kenna

Yoda Katrina, Yoda Kenna, Clone Trooper Tyler and Clone Trooper Zak...

Luke Skywalker and Princess Laya and their unknown little sister...

Jedi Zak and Jedi Tyler...

The boys playing the new starwars wii game... again!

6 comments:

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

Looks like everyone had so much fun!

RyDeb.White said...

How fun! I love the pictures, super cute.

The Arizona Blake Family said...

I love the pictures! That looks like so much fun! My kids would have been in heaven!

King Family said...

Those pics are adorable. I'm always amazed by how grown up everyone looks. It looks like you all had a blast.

Brian and Shawntel Ashcroft Family said...

It looks like so much fun!

Karolee said...

My kids would have gone crazy over all of the Star Wars stuff! Especially Patrick, he is obsessed! :)