Thursday, October 16, 2008

GO SUNS!!!

We went to a SUNS game last night in Atlanta. It was fun! WE WON!!! 102 to 100. We were ahead the whole time by 2-4 points. We bought tickets on-line through some ticket company for $5 each after fees and stuff they were $10 ea. The seller didn't send us the tickets so we let the company know and their policy is if the seller doesn't send the tickets by a certain time that they will send better tickets and the seller has to pay for them. So we got AWESOME tickets! They were $70 tickets. EACH!

As you can tell from the pictures we werent too far away from the court...

Tim and I on the MARTA (Train) going to Atlanta...

At the Game...

HA HA! I got a picture of the Petersons w/o them knowing...

We love to take pictures of ourselves...


And I can't forget to thank Ryan and Deb for babysitting our kiddos so we could go. You guys are awesome! Thank you!

8 comments:

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun. We miss ya'll! Can't wait to have some fun at christmas ohh my mom had a great idea but I will call you and tell you about it!

Christina Beach said...

Awesome!! How fun!!

pawlowski said...

How fun for you guys!! What a great deal you got.

Sheri said...

How fun! I would love to go to an NBA game. It looks like you got an incredible deal on tickets.

Brian and Shawntel Ashcroft Family said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great date! you must be glad they didn't send you the tickets!

Mosley family said...

Fun! I am jealous! Maybe Jhon and I can get to AZ for a game this season. Except the Suns always lose when I go! Maybe I need to stay away!

THe school pictures are cute. I can't believe how big and grown up little Tyler is. Wasn't he just a baby like yesterday??? Wow!

King Family said...

Go Suns! It looks like you two had lots of fun.

Emily K Jacob A said...

OH my goodness! How great to hear from you! Isn't this the best ever for keeping in touch? Your kids are so big! And you're in Georgia! I love those crafty plaque things you made with your ward and GO SUNS! So good to hear from you. Glad you're doing well!