Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here we go AGAIN...

was my my first thought when I started spotting. I put off going to the dr. I allready knew what he was going to say... but I went ahead and went to be sure there wasn't something else going on. I went to the Dr. yesterday. He did a ultrasound and a blood test. I am miscarrying. I was expecting this to happen so I am just fine. No tears. :o) We were thinking we were done before we found out I was pregnant so it was a bit of a suprise and it hadn't even felt real yet. So really, I am fine!!! :o)

7 comments:

Morris Mama said...

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that! Hugs! I'll be thinking of you.

Greco Family said...

Oh Shayleen I'm so sorry! I'm sure you're fine, but that is still tough to hear I'm sure. (((HUGS)))

marloalder said...

Sorry to hear about that. That just breaks my heart. Hope things are good for you guys. Love ya, Marlo.

Christina Beach said...

So sorry to hear that Shayleen. I think you are so strong that you are already feeling ok. Hope everything goes well and we will be thinking of ya!

pawlowski said...

I am so sorry to hear that. You are such a great person, you can get through anything!! I'll be thinking of you!

Sheri said...

I'm so sorry Shayleen :o( Fine or not, it's still hard and you are in my thoughts. I wish I lived close by so I could bring you dinner.

Tasha said...

I haven't looked at your blog for a while, so I'm just getting caught up. Needless to say I was sad to read this post. Hope you're still doing well.