Monday, May 16, 2011

We be CRUSIN'!!!!

I know I am a little out of order.  I posted a bunch and then forgot about the Temple open house and Easter and my CRUISE!!!  How could I forget to Blog about my Cruise with my girlfriends???   Well.... I guess that shows how busy I have been lately.  Anyway.... I came home with a TON of pictures!!!  I will try to just give the highlights. 

I went crusin' with 11 girls/wives/mothers from our ward/area.  We had something like 24 kids betwen all of us at home.  What great husbands we have. We had lots of fun!!!



My first Sushi!  I loved it!!!  It didn't have raw meat in it though.  I still wont do that.

Reading the Hunger Games.  So awesome!


 I think I gained 5 lbs. just looking at this dessert.  Yum!!!



 Snorkeling



 Our fun group...


 So many cute shoes in this group.  Had to take a pic of them... :o) haha!

No comments: