Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's day 2011...

I just did a brag moment but I have to do another one.  Tim was out of town for Mothers Day helping with the Tornado Relief.  Tyler and the girls arranged a fantastic Mothers day for me all on their own.  I felt so spoiled!!! 

I got to sleep in!!!  Tyler got Katie out of bed and got her breakfast and took care of her and his sisters while I slept.  When I woke up I laid there in bed just relaxing for a bit.  I didn't hear any yelling or fighting.  It was wonderful!  Then I thought, I better go check on the kids.  Just then, I hear little feet coming up the stairs and Tyler comes in with a plate of scrambled eggs and a bowl of my favorite cereal.  What a treat!  Breakfast in bed!!! (He even brought a cup of milk separate so my cereal wouldn't get soggy.) Then the girls came up with presents.  They all crawled in bed with me and watched as I red their hand made cards and presents.  It was so sweet.  Then they all left to go clean up while I laid in bed and slowly ate my breakfast in peace.  What an enjoyable morning.

My loot of hand made cards and presents.  Kenna rolled a ball of 3 different colors of her favorite candy, Laffy Taffy and gave it to me.  I know that was a big thing for her to share her favorite candy with me. 
She also made me a jar of bath salt at Activity Days. It smells wonderful. I can't wait to take a bath with it.


No comments: