Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Presidents Day!

No School! Tyler and Kenna were so excited about the holiday. But, in order to keep my sanity, and to get out some of the kids enenrgy, We went to Webb Bridge Park. This is their favorite park! It is the ultamite park. It is HUGE and has so much fun stuff for the kids.

Kenna...

The Palmer kids and Peterson kids all on this teader todder.

Katrina and Parker Peterson...

Katrina...

Katrina.... oops! I didn't realize she had a snotty nose.

Tyler and Zack Peterson...

The boys having so much fun on this thing...

4 comments:

Jessie said...

We love Webb Bridge Park too! It is one of Davis's favorite parks to go to.

King Family said...

Cute Pics - Looks like lots of fun. I can't believe how grown up your kiddos look. We love & miss you guys.

Sheri said...

Aw, what great pictures!! Looks like so much fun. We're still freezing in all the snow here. I can't wait until we can get outside.
Speaking of which...I hope you're enjoying Arizona! I'm so jealous! Are you making it to the reunion this summer? Because I'm 99% sure that I am and I would love to see you!

~ Sara Ann said...

Hey Shayleen are you posting belly pictures anywhere? I would love to watch your progress with the baby!!!!! Lots of love sister! Sara