Saturday, February 28, 2009

BOY or GIRL??? What do you think?

OK, So I will be in Arizona for two weeks. And because of that I don't find out until March 5th what we are having. Which is ok. I am so excited about spending two weeks in AZ. I probably wont have a chance to post on here while I am gone. So, I thought a poll would be fun... BOY OR GIRL? What do you think?

Here are 10 things to think about...

1. Tim and I really want a BOY
2. Tyler and Kenna say it's a BOY
3. Katrina is determined it is a GIRL
4. My friend Karolee in AZ is having a BOY and is due a week before me
5. Another friend Alys in AZ is having a BOY and is due a week before me
6. My sister-in-law Donna who is due a week before me is having a BOY
7. My sister-in-law Tasha who is due a week before me is having GIRL
8. Did I mention I REALLY want a boy? But of course would love a girl too.
9. My cousin on the King side...Stacy is having a and is due 2 days after me.
10.My sister-in-law Alison who isn't due till September of course doesn't know what she is having but she has all girls it will be a miracle if she has a boy. But I had to throw her in here because it is fun to say that I am pregnant with 3 of my sister-in-laws.
11. I was just reminded that another cousin on the king side, Emily is also prego and due a month before me. She is having a BOY!

Oooo, I just got a fun Idea from a friends blog....
Comment with your guess... I will mail a small hand made gift to the first 3 commenter's who guess correctly. But you have to live in the US. I'm sorry but I am not mailing international. My sister is here in AZ with me anyway so I shouldn't have any problems with that. :o)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it will be a boy.

Jessie said...

Aww....well since you guys want a boy sooo bad!! I will go with a boy :)

Mosley family said...

Emily's is a boy too!

RyDeb.White said...

I think it's a boy too! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you:)

We need to get together when you get back into town!

Jan said...

I will guess a girl...even though I really want you to get a boy, my chances of getting a prize is better if I guess girl! :) So, we need to see you guys while you're here in AZ!!!

Tasha said...

I tried to do some research for you. Have you ever looked at the Chinese Gender Calendar? The frustrating thing about googling it is that they do not all have the same predictions (I think it is because old-fashioned Chinese birthdays are different than modern ones). Anyway, only 2 out of 6 of the charts that I googled say you're having a boy. So, I'm sorry, but I think I'll have to go with girl.

Christina Beach said...

I think it's been a while since there was a Palmer boy so it's time! But you guys have adorable girls too so either way there will be a cute baby coming! Hope you are having a good pregnancy!

King Family said...

Shayleen, I'm always horrible about making predictions. I know you'll love him / her regardless of the gender. Please keep us posted. We'll keep our fingers crossed that it's a boy though.