Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We have a healthy little peanut!

Well....here we go again! NOT planned AGAIN! But obviously not prevented. This is pregnancy #8!! But, my 3rd pregnancy in the past year. The first one in September of 2007 was planned but then I lost it. Then we tried to get pregnant for 6 months and didn't have any luck and kind of... "gave up". (I never had a hard time getting pregnant so this was unusual) Then I surprisingly got pregnant in September but then lost it in October and then... WHAT!!! I got pregnant two weeks after my miscarriage in October. I didn't really know that was possible. You would think after 3 kids I would know this stuff. I guess I am naive. 6 weeks later...I find out I am pregnant because I hadn't "started" yet since my miscarriage. And I was having a bunch of "pregnancy symptoms". It has been an adventure...I was getting blood drawn every two days for a week to see what my levels were and they said they were more than doubling each time so they said I was doing great and they stopped taking my blood. (My arm says "Thank You") I got my ultrasound Today and all looks well. I got to see the heart beat. It looks like this one is here to stay! We are very excited to have baby #4. We are hoping for a boy so we can have an even number! Two Boys and Two girls would be GREAT! I also got ZOFRAN for my nausea. Where was this stuff when I was pregnant with Tyler??? If I ever needed it more, it was then. That was the worst!!! I was throwing up 5 times a day or more for 4 months!!! Anway, I originally thought my due date was the 12th of July, but after having my ultrasound today, we found that I am due on Tim's mom's birthday the 26th! But I am hoping to go on Tim's birthday which is the 20th! Also, My sister-in-law Donna is expecting her #3. She is due on July 12th! How fun is that?!?!? She too had a miscarriage in September. I'm so happy that this one is here to stay for her. Oh, and I just found out a friend of mine in Queen Creek is also due on the 12th! She too miscarried in September. How crazy is that! I also think another family member is preg. but not telling...You know who you are! She also miscarried in September so I understand her reluctance. But, you know...Feel free to tell me anytime!

12/15/08- OK! I just found out my sister-in-law Tasha is also pregnant and due JULY 12th! What a HOOT!!! I can't beleive everybody is due on the 12th!!!

Here is baby's first picture.... Not much to see is there...

He also did a 3D pic of the baby which was cool to see on the screen. But he printed it in black and white so it doesn't look much different than the fuzzy ultrasound pic....

19 comments:

Cresta said...

Congrats Shayleen!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go guys! I'm excited for you!

Katie said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys!

The Arizona Blake Family said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Mosley family said...

Congrats!!! I hope everything goes well for you!!! Four is a great number!!
We have been trying since we got married, seven months later, nothing yet! Did you see Emily is pregnant again too?

Hollie said...

HEY TIM! How r u? This is Hollie Larson..You have a very beautiful family! Wow so Georgia huh! Who do you work for? Havent seen or heard from you in years! I am going thru a divorce right now after 11 years and 4 kids...i moved back in with my parents who still live in the house i grew up in and your dad is over often talking with my dad! He looks just as i remember! Then the other night your mom came over with him! It was great 2 see the both of them. Glad to see your family is doing great! www.theholysmokes.blogspot.com

pawlowski said...

I am so excited for you Shayleen!! I hope a boy too, that would be so fun!! Take it easy!

Greco Family said...

Yeah Shayleen! I am so happy for you. Congrats! :)

Greco Family said...

Yeah Shayleen! I am so happy for you. Congrats! :)

Sarah Bowen said...

Congrats Shayleen! Hope all goes well.

Jan said...

That's such good news. Congrats!

Christina Beach said...

Congrats Palmers! We are soo very happy for you!! What a sweet surprise for you!! Best wishes with a healthy easy pregnancy:) Take care!!:)

Sara said...

Honey have the doctor check your progesterone level. That's why many women lose pregnancies... Mine is chronically low in pregnancies so I have to use supplements until 14 weeks. Hugs and congratulations!!!

Brian and Shawntel Ashcroft Family said...

I'm still so glad things are going well. Hopefully you aren't too sick over there. But at least you have the good meds.

Wow Tornado warnings. You will have to tell me about those next time I call.

Tasha said...

Hooray Shay! That is so exciting. And I hope you don't mind the crowd on the wagon, but guess who else is due July 12th? Yup, we are. (I was going to announce it tomorrow on my blog). I'm so glad this one looks like it will stick. You sure have been through a lot. We're going to AZ for Christmas. We'll miss seeing you and your family.

btw, I'm a huge fan of Zofran too!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

That is great news!!!! Congrats, so glad the ultrasound went well and your numbers were doubling. Hopefully the meds will work and no puke sessions on this one right! At least you dont have to suffer through a AZ pregnancy.

Michelle Bebe said...

YEah congrats! AND THAT IS NUTS that so many people miscarried and are due at the SAME time. Some special spirits are coming this way!

Mosley family said...

Did you see I am a couple of months behind you now????

Karolee said...

So, another pregnant woman due on the 12th...me! Can you believe that? and no, we were not trying at all. I guess it's just meant to be! Glad all is going well for you!