Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NOT FAIR!

I'm supposed to have an Ultrasound today at 11 and there is a Tornado and Severe Thunderstorm warning going on since 8am until 3pm! What am I supposed to do? It is POURING buckets outside! It is 9:53am and I need to leave in 45min to my appointment. Couldn't the Tornado have waited until after my appointment or until tomorrow or something???? Blah! This happened in October when I was having my miscarriage and going in for an ultrasound. But it wasn't as bad of a warning. If it isn't pouring rain....I will still try to go. Maybe....I am such a chicken! I hope my Dr. office will still be open. I'd better call. If they are not worried then I shouldn't be worried, right?

2 comments:

Morris Mama said...

The SAME day as yours! July 12. So weird!

Karolee said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant again! I'm so excited for you, that's great!