Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Monday Night FHE 11/3/08

I can't beleive we are in NOVEMBER!!!! That is just crazy!!! Monday night we got together with the Petersons for FHE. At the last minuet we decided to take our 6 kids to the Town Hall meeting where they were reading the Family Proclimation. I have to admit, I was nervous about going with our kids. But, it turned out fine. We weren't the only ones with kids. It was a neat expirience. They had all the families come up to the front and we got a picture with them reading it and presenting it to a bishpric member in the Web Bridge ward. The Petersons and Whites are in the Web Bridge ward, which is in our stake. I hope they e-mail me a copy of that picture. That will be neat. I will post it if I get it.

The Boy's





It's a bummer we got cut out of the picture... We were on the far right next to the Petersons. Tyler is on the very edge of the picture next to Zack. He is the only one in the family that didn't get cut out. That's ok. Oh wait...I just realized that Katrina is in it too. She is in front of Monika next to parker in the Pink Jacket. YAY! Two got in the picture....

4 comments:

Brian and Shawntel Ashcroft Family said...

Good job going and getting involved!

Christina Beach said...

Wow what a fun FHE. I bet that will be a memorable experience for your kids!

thepetersonfive said...

Hey Shayleen you rule at posting on your blog. great post. i wish i could just copy and past it into my blog (hahahaha) Also if you don't mind would you email me those pics?

Katie said...

Shayleen, I am a bad blogger friend. I finally just got all caught up on your posts! You guys look like you had a fun Halloween and you guys have tons of fun friends! I'm so glad you are doing so good in Georgia! You look happy and beautiful!