Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween - 10/31/08

I'm behind...Friday was Halloween and I am just getting pictures up today.

We went out to Calhoun's (friends) house for Halloween. We had dinner and then the kids went Trick-or-Treating around their neighborhood. It was COLD! But we had fun. The girls decided to dress up 80's. We looked so hideous! All of our husbands at different times told us that they haven't ever seen us look so un-attractive as we did that night. Tim says he never liked the 80's styles. And I wasn't totally 80's. I didn't have time to go to the store. So I did what I could with what I had. Anyway, Tim and Tyler were still Indiana Jones and Kenna switched to Belle and Katrina was Cinderella. We got so loaded with candy I don't ever want to see a piece of Chocolate again! Well, until I recover..... I was sick on Saturday. Here are our pictures....

Our family....


The kids...


Katrina and Kayla Bowen...Kayla is Katrina's new best friend. All she can talk about is Kayla.....



Tim was so tired when we got home, he got to our room and only got one shoe un-tied before he crashed!....


There is one more of us girls in 80's.....It is on Angela's camera. As soon as she e-mail's it to me I will post it.

Keeping Warm....


Very Scary...

4 comments:

The Arizona Blake Family said...

Great costumes!

Christina Beach said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Cute costumes!! How fun that all the adults dressed up too.

Sara said...

I love the side ponytail!~

RyDeb.White said...

oh my gosh! I just saw this picture for the first time. Ugh!