Thursday, June 19, 2008

I just got Tagged Again!

I got tagged by Amber this time. Lets see if I can come up with new answers for this tag. I think it is slightly different anyway...

Things on my list of things I did today:
1) Find Title for My Durango
2) Find Title for Tim's Truck
3) Get a copy of Birth Certificate so I can get a GA drivers licens
4) Prepare primary lesson. (We are subbing in Tylers class this week)
5) Still working on potty training Katrina (She's almost got it!)

Snacks I enjoy:
1) Cheese and Crackers
2) The new Cherry M&M's and the Mint ones, YUM!
3) Gummy Worms
4) Popcorn
5) Chips and Salsa!

5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1) Well, other than the obvious donations and paying off dept and helping famiy...
2) Buy a GIGANTIC house and pay for all the family to come visit me!
3) Go visit my sister in Holland and then go to Russia where Tim served his mission
4) Go with the Petersons to Germany since they know their way around and speak german
5) Travel other places and be sure to fly first class to make it a less stressful flight

5 places I've lived:
1) Mesa, AZ
2) Gilbert, AZ
3) Queen Creek, AZ
4) Mesa, AZ
5) Now, Alpharetta, GA

5 Jobs I've held:
1) Mesa Public Schools
2) Centry 21
3) Las Palmas Grand
4) Mesa Public Schools, Again!
5) MOM!!

5 things people don't know about me:
1) I've always dreamed of being a Jymnast
2) I am claustrophobic - STILL!
3) I dream of being on Dancing with the Stars (I love to dance)
4) I have a fear of calling people (even family). I make Tim do it. But in person, I will talk your ear off!
5) I developed a fear of pregnancy since my last miscarriage.

5 people I tag:
I just tagged everyone who I thought would do it on the last one! If you are willing...you are tagged!

No comments: