Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More SNOW!

According to people that have lived here in Georgia longer than us...this is the most snow they have seen in years. It only snowed lightly once last year in March when I was in Arizona visiting. It just snowed a good amount a few weeks ago in January and then we got even more snow this weekend (Valentines weekend) We were planning on taking a trip to the Temple this weekend, but because of all the snow and ice it wasn't safe to drive to South Carolina to go to the temple (the Temple here in Atlanta is closed for reconstruction) we had to stay home and have fun playing in the snow! It was REALLY fun!

I didn't realize there would be so much snow so fast. I took a picture when it started snowing because it was coming down fast and looked so pretty but it didn't look like it was sticking to the ground.


And then 10min later, I looked out side and the snow was actually staying on the ground...





Then 15 min later I looked outside and there was alot more snow on the ground! It was so cool! Look at these trees with all of that snow. It's beautiful!...



Tim's truck...


The neighborhood...

Neighbors snowman...

Snow on our Baskeball net...


The kids were outside as soon as they could see snow on the ground on Friday (they didn't have school) and stayed outside until they were frozen and had to come in for dinner. Then they were outside again the next morning on Saturday playing in the snow all day! And then Sunday morning while we were getting ready for church, I realized I hadn't seen Katrina in a while. I hunted everywhere in the house for Katrina and couldn't find her. Then I looked out the window and there she was in her pj's and snow boots.. no hat, no gloves, no jacket, just pj's and snow boots, playing in the snow! It was cute... I wish I took a picture, we were in a hurry so I didn't think about it.




Tyler, Kenna and Katrina sledding down the hill all together. Weeeee!

Tim sled skiing....

Tim and Katrina sledding...

Our house...

Katie and the kids...

Tim, Tyler and Katrina making snow angels. Kenna had given up by this time and gone inside she was soooo cold!

1 comment:

Annelise H. Jensen said...

how pretty! and what cute pics of your family, love it!