Monday, August 24, 2009

First day of school

I know, I am behind... Tyler is now in 3rd grade and Kenna is in 1st grade. They are loving their new school. I am so glad. They have good teachers and good friends. Kenna fell asleep on the bus last week. That was scary for her. After the bus driver droped off all the kids he brought her back. She was in tears. But, she now goes to bed when we tell her to.





Katrina enjoyed a quiet day with mommy and Katie. She got to watch whatever tv show she wanted and got to have Katie all to herself.

4 comments:

King Family said...

I loved the last picture of Katrina holding Katie... too cute!

Christina Beach said...

Cute pictures! I see now what you were talking about with Katrina helping you with the baby. Sisters are so sweet together.

Jan said...

Cute! And Katie is adorable! Congrats!

Annelise H. Jensen said...

Congratulations on your baby!! That is so exciting and she is so beautiful!