Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I am probably having a miscarriage...

Well....I had my long awaited ultrasound today. I should be almost 11 weeks. It measured me at 5 1/2 weeks. She couldn't even hardly see the baby or babies. She couldn't see if there was twins. She could see the sack and that is it. No heart beat. I had my blood drawn today and I have to go back in on Wednesday to get it drawn again. If my Hormone level is higher on Wednesday than it was today then I am still pregnant but if it drops on Wednesday from today then I am Miscarrying. She said my uterus was not measuring large anymore. So..... I don't know. I am trying to think positive but it is really hard when this has happened before. And I know I should be farther along than 5 weeks. I took my pregnancy test 4 weeks ago. So, all signs are pointing twoards a miscarriage. :o( If I find out everything is ok on Wednesday then I will let you know. I acutally wont know until Thursday because it takes a day to get the results back from the lab they said. Im a little bummed out, but I am trying to not think about it too much. I don't want to go into tears and then find out Thursday that everything is fine. So for now, I am trying to stay positive. I will let you know Thursday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had been watching for an updated post. Stay positive, and everything will work out okay. if you need anything let us know.